Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lesson 4

Gooday and I wish you successful weight loss. I have a heart for people who are overweight because I was one for so long.
I recently read one of those internet adds, another diet. This one stated you would be certain to lose weight if you eliminated beef from your diet. Well, I don't eat beef but I skipped that point. I am not a fan of the eliminate one ingredient diet. They very seldom work. Usually all they do is eliminate some cash from your wallet and make someone else rich. So what is the difference between the no sugar diet and diets such as this?
The term no sugar is not just one ingredient. It covers many unhealthy foods. I'm not going to argue the health or lack of health of beef since I am a vegetarian. I am a vegetarian because I love animals so I am not debating nutrition. I am going to debate healthy vs unhealthy foods and balanced vs unbalanced diets. The "no sugar" diet covers many unhealthy foods that people eat each day. When you eat healthy foods it does so much more than lose weight. You gain energy, you ward off sickness and disease. You also improve your mental health. This is why I am so against one ingredient diets,they very seldom work.
I was on an extreme one ingredient diet many years ago. (I have been on all of them) I don't remember the name but it was very popular at the time. This was not eliminate one ingredient but rather, eliminate all ingredients but one. It was an entirely fruit diet. I was able to stay on it for about 3 days where upon I passed out at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment